Academic Director of the Program + Professor Strategy at University of Antwerp and Antwerp Management School
- Academic Director EMBA at Antwerp Management School (September 2011 onward)
- Guest professor at GIM (Goa Institute of Management, India and Alliance University, Bangalore)
- Guest professor at College of Business, James Madison University (USA)
- Guest professor at IBS, Moscow (Russia)
- Independent director of AWDC (Antwerp World Diamond Centre)
Researcher, advisor and management trainer in the field of:
- Strategy formation, strategic marketing, excellence in management, strategy implementation, business model innovation & organizational mindfulness
- Industrial markets, supply chain dynamics, service industries, creative industries
- Experience in the following specific sectors: Construction (architects, specialized engineering companies, installation companies, contractors, wholesalers and product suppliers), Technical and B2B service providers, machine building companies, parts and components suppliers in the metal working industry and steel distribution, high tech companies (system suppliers), 1 tier suppliers to automotive markets, diamond pipeline.
Publications in academic journals:
Journal of Business Research, Journal of Service Management, Human Relations, Technovation, Industrial Marketing Management, Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, Advances in Business Marketing & Purchasing, en Advances in Applied Business Strategy.